I've been thinking about closing the blog down for a while. I stopped blogging regularly when I moved abroad, I found it very diffi...

PROJECT COMPLETE

April 12, 2017 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments


I've been thinking about closing the blog down for a while.

I stopped blogging regularly when I moved abroad, I found it very difficult to get back into it when I returned to the UK.

When I set up the blog in 2012 there were only a handful of bloggers in Cardiff all doing their own thing. Since then it has exploded into a scene with people who have a real passion for food, drink and Cardiff. I just don't have that passion anymore.

Simply put, I'm a planner and a project lover. Once I've planned, executed and learned from something I need to move on to the next thing. It's something I have finally accepted and embraced about myself. I've toyed with the idea of setting up a food magazine based in Cardiff. For a good few weeks, I thought I wanted to run a pate business. I guess priorities change.

I will keep the blog up in the hopes that someone might read an interview with Hang Fire or Pettigrew, and it inspires them to live their dream.

Mostly I would like to thank all the people who took the time to share their journey with me. You're hard work and dedication is something that continues to inspire me. Thank you.


I hope you will join me in what comes next.

0 comments: