It's been a long time, dear readers, and I have missed the blogsphere greatly... The blog is back! There are some changes tha...

THE FOOD PROJECT RETURNS

April 21, 2016 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments




It's been a long time, dear readers, and I have missed the blogsphere greatly...

The blog is back! There are some changes that have been made! Well small changes, but changes nonetheless. I have revisited older posts to fancy them up, worked on a lot of new stuff and realised I don't actually mind coding. It's pretty fun. The past few weeks I have been living in a montage-of-sorts. A pretty epic one in my head. Truthfully it would be me sat in various places yelling at PicMonkey. A montage for the digitally frustrated.

Something I have revisited as I was redesigning the blog was graphics. I am not a graphic designer. I like to think of myself as a graphic designer. However the very idea of layering images and creating logos makes me want to throw my laptop at the wall. I like my laptop. Don't make me throw it.

But I do know how to type stuff! And I can resize a picture in Paint! I can also use a camera! I think I'll stick with those things from now on. They seem like the safer bets. So I hope you enjoy the new content, and look out for some of the older stuff I've reworked as well.

Thanks for reading!















0 comments: