It's been a bit of a whirlwind three months to say the least. Most of you know that I moved to Canada, but may not know that I sold ev...

SEPTEMBER INSTAGRAMS

September 01, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

It's been a bit of a whirlwind three months to say the least. Most of you know that I moved to Canada, but may not know that I sold everything I owned, left two steady jobs, a relationship, friends and my whole life as I knew it behind. That's right, I went all in, not knowing what to expect when I landed at Pearson Airport in Toronto.

I look back at the journey I made from the time I landed in Toronto. I went from being overwhelmed, excited and contemplative. I thought about the blog and how, when I started it, I was a different person. I thought about what type of content would reflect the current person that I am now. What still interested me about food? What made me excited to share what I'd discovered? Would any of my readers care now that I wasn't blogging about Cardiff?

I knew that I would have to start again and find new contacts and connections. That's something that I am still working on here in Vancouver. With that said, there have been exciting opportunities that have come my way and I can't wait to share them on the blog!


0 comments: