First-up on the tea review front is teapigs. I've been a fan of teapigs for a while, and was lucky enough to be sent some of my favour...

TEAPIGS REVIEW

April 12, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

First-up on the tea review front is teapigs. I've been a fan of teapigs for a while, and was lucky enough to be sent some of my favourite brews.

The packaging and biodegradable tea temples are made with sustainable materials, so I'm less likely to feel so guilty about the amount of tea bags I use. The tea temples are in a silky pyramid that allows the leaves to float about freely.

Morning Glory
Labelled as an 'everyday brew', I brewed this for about 4/5 minutes to make it nice and strong, added a pinch of sugar and drank it sans milk (my personal preference). The tea is robust without being too overpowering, and is beautifully mild. A perfect brew to start the day.

Marrakesh Mint
I love to drink this tea cold (as per the instructions on the back of the pack) as I do warm. The mint is perfectly refreshing and invigorating with a light freshness to it. I personally recommend this tea, as I feel the benefits of drinking it from the get-go.

Which are your favourite teapigs teas?

10% off with teapigs.co.uk 
This discount code entitles the buyer to 10% off orders at teapigs.co.uk with the code 'foodproject'. This offer excludes cheeky deals, pick & mix and matcha kits. Offer ends 30/5/14.

0 comments: