I've been a bit obsessed with my food tour series. I wish I had the time to get out and explore more, but they require a bit of planni...

BEST BITS: FOOD TOURS

March 08, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I've been a bit obsessed with my food tour series. I wish I had the time to get out and explore more, but they require a bit of planning. Anyway, here are some of the most popular ones featured on the blog.

Glasgow
I had no idea how much I would fall in love with Scotland. Seriously, it is one unbelievably fantastic country. If I wasn't moving to Canada, Scotland would be a close contender. Maybe I just really love the cold. Regardless, I visited some beautiful delis and bustling farmers' markets. Those were covered in part one and part two. Enjoy.


Abergavenny
The benefit of living in a small country like Wales, is that you don't have to travel far to reach the nearing towns and villages from the Capital. Abergavenny is one of the those towns. A short train journey from central station, there is more than a fair share of independently run businesses to get stuck into. They also love cake in Abergavenny. Read my tour here.

 Pontcanna
Pontcanna is a place full of top-notch restaurants and pubs. It has a a totally different vibe to it than the rest of Cardiff. I barely scratched the surface with my tour, but nevertheless, you can read it here.

 Edinburgh
Scotland ignited my idea for the food tour series. My short but sweet visit to the Fringe Festival is here.


What are your favourite foodie destinations?

0 comments: