OK February was looking a little sad in terms of new content. But between the visa application process (oh yeah, I'm moving to Canada)...

BEST BITS: FEBRUARY

March 19, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

OK February was looking a little sad in terms of new content. But between the visa application process (oh yeah, I'm moving to Canada), and being very busy with work, I fell a little behind on the blog post planning. I would usually have all my posts for February written and scheduled by January, cause, ya' know, I think posting consistency is important and all. I still manged to post twice a week, and I even changed the days from Monday and Friday to Wednesday and Saturday. But February was the month of recaps.

I did manage to find time to interview the lovely Debra of The Deck. The Grill and Barrel shared their top five places to eat in Cardiff, and I shared my choices for February's best eateries.





Remember those recaps? Well here they are! Here are the best bits in the 'At Work With' series and some of my most popular reviews.

F is for Flapjack photo by Victoria Harley Photography.

0 comments: