I've been incredibly fortunate to have been able to work alongside some pretty big name UK brands for the blog. I like to champion loc...

BEST BITS: REVIEWS

February 08, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I've been incredibly fortunate to have been able to work alongside some pretty big name UK brands for the blog. I like to champion local as much as I can, but occasionally the opportunity arises to take part in a review or sample a new product. I like to think I've made choices that reflect the tone of the blog, and through developing relationships with these brands, it has allowed me to give back to my readers through giveaways and competitions.

Here are some of the campaigns and brands I've been lucky enough to work with.

Tesco
Tesco asked me to be a part of their Love Every Mouthful campaign focusing on Cardiff. I tested out their recipe for spaghetti bolognese, which was superb. Apparently Cardiff loves the stuff!

Marks and Spencer
One of my favourties. Here's my review for their Modern Indian range and part 1 and part 2 of their live demo evening.

River Cottage at The Marriott
This review was nominated for hotel review of the month. No biggie.

John Lewis
The folks at John Lewis sent me lots of gadgets and fancy kitchen things to giveaway to my readers.

Ringtons
I adapted their hot chocolate with some chilli and cinnamon.

I hope you enjoyed reading them!


0 comments: