The blog got off to a roaring start at the the beginning of the year. I interviewed Hang Fire Smokehouse and they revealed the deta...

BEST BITS: JANUARY

February 22, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments


The blog got off to a roaring start at the the beginning of the year. I interviewed Hang Fire Smokehouse and they revealed the details of their latest pop-up location.

I shared my food tour of Abergavenny and continued the local hotspots series with The Rollin' Hot Dog Co. and The Penylan Pantry. 

I featured a recipe for Moules Marinieres from Raymond Blanc, and my first giveaway (I have a super awesome one coming up in March).

Last but not least, I chatted with Melissa from the Penylan Pantry, and shared my ever popular Instagrams (you can follow me here). 

Scheduled Downtime
There will be no new posts until March 1. 

0 comments: