I've been fortunate enough to interview some fantastic business owners for the blog. Like my previous edition , this post rounds-u...

BEST BITS: AT WORK WITH...

February 01, 2014 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I've been fortunate enough to interview some fantastic business owners for the blog. Like my previous edition, this post rounds-up some more of my favourite interviews. If you missed them the first time round - enjoy!

Hang Fire Smokehouse
Always a hit on the blog. I revealed the location of their new pop-up and it got a little crazy.

Rollin' Hot Dog Co.
Holly McDonald is doing her bit for the Cardiff food scene. Rain or shine, Holly is out serving hot dogs to the hungry diners of Cardiff.

Got Beef
Another pop-up making waves in Cardiff. Burgers to-die-for.

Pettigrew Tea Room
A Cardiff classic. A real gem in the heart of the city.

Flapjack Nation
A one woman flapjack making machine. Lucy shares her journey so far.

Chaiholics
A great alternative to the chain coffee shops you're used to seeing. A hidden gem.

F is for Flapjack photo courtesy of Victoria Harley Photography.  

0 comments: