As part of the development of the blog I have introduced a sponsor section for fellow bloggers and businesses. This is a great way of show...

SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: HANNAH'S HOMESPUN LIFE

November 17, 2013 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

As part of the development of the blog I have introduced a sponsor section for fellow bloggers and businesses. This is a great way of showcasing some of my favourite bloggers, like the fantastic Hannah Parkinson from Hannah's Homespun Life.

Hannah describes her blog as "A collection of ramblings, as I muddle my way through life, trying to concentrate on the simple things as we begin to set up our home."

Hannah is also a crafter, foodie and a big Rachel Khoo fan (a girl after my own heart) and an avid reader.

Here she describes why she started blogging:
"I started the blog purely for myself. I wanted to work on my writing skills and talk about things that I like. I'd tried my hand at writing a food blog in the past but, found that I wanted to talk about so many other things too.

The one thing I noticed about 'lifestyle' blogs in general is that they could be a little self indulgent, so I wanted to create a space for people to come to, that were looking for something down-to-earth and simple, which didn't make others feel inadequate."

Why she loves blogging:
"I love blogging because I can interact with so many like-minded people whom I may not come across face to face in my everyday life. It's nice to know there's someone out there who likes sniffing new magazines as much as I do, or who does the cold bed dance when you put on clean sheets. I like to share my little quirks with the world that make me, well me! And to show others that it's definitely the little things that matter."

I hope you enjoy Hannah's blog as much as I do!

If you would like to find out more about sponsoring The Food Project email: contact AT food-project DOT net

Photo credit: Hannah Parkinson

0 comments: