To celebrate the return of Arrested Development on Netflix, the talented folk over at Nice Ice Cake Co made these amazing cupcakes. Ther...

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT CUPCAKES

May 27, 2013 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

To celebrate the return of Arrested Development on Netflix, the talented folk over at Nice Ice Cake Co made these amazing cupcakes. There's not much I can really say about cupcakes, other than these  bad boys are all chocolate with cream cheese frosting. Basically, the best thing I've ever eaten. Also, I'm not very imaginative at 'styling' food to photograph because they're pretty much doing the job themselves.
The blog will also be undergoing a super awesome new layout soon. So you'll have to put up with the weird side bar for now, I'm busy stuffing my face with cake!

(We also love Netflix and Fox for having such awesome pictures online to make cupcakes with!)

0 comments: