So, after a lot of planning and a lot of maths. I finally created a menu for my Live Below the Line challenge. This was no easy feat. So muc...

LIVE BELOW THE LINE MENU

April 26, 2013 Lauren Mahoney 4 Comments

So, after a lot of planning and a lot of maths. I finally created a menu for my Live Below the Line challenge. This was no easy feat. So much weighing of ingredients and dividing. So much dividing. I wanted something that would be healthy and interesting to eat, so I got to work and this is the result!

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant menu :-)

    I wish you all the very best for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck with yours as well :)

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with it! You've avoided porridge! Check out my blog at www.livebelowtheline.com/me/cathaber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really difficult to think of an alternative to porridge and randomly I thought of pancakes. I'm not a breakfast cereal kind of person. I prefer salmon, avocados and eggs. Of course that was not an option this week!

      Delete