Things have been a little quiet around here lately. I'm in the middle of writing my dissertation, which is a lot more soul sucking tha...

AN UPDATE

March 16, 2013 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

Things have been a little quiet around here lately. I'm in the middle of writing my dissertation, which is a lot more soul sucking than I first thought!
This means that blogging has had to take a back seat for the time being. I would rather give it a little break than put up rushed blog posts, and having a break has allowed me to think of fresh ideas for the future. I'm in the middle of a redesign which I should hopefully get up before the summer. I'm pretty excited about it. I've also been helping a friend set up a wedding cake business which I will be sharing here on the blog.

I can't wait to get back into blogging and see where I can take the blog in the future. In the mean time, below is a collection of some blogs I really love. I'll be sure to check in again soon. Thanks for sticking with me! x L

 SillyGrrlHip Hop Side ProjectWonder ForestApartment Therapy, Unclutterer, Susannah Conway


0 comments: