(I'm a little bit late with this post than I intended. I'm up to my eyes in uni work, so unfortunately the blog has had to take a b...

LOVE YOUR LIVER

January 23, 2013 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

(I'm a little bit late with this post than I intended. I'm up to my eyes in uni work, so unfortunately the blog has had to take a back seat for the moment.)
www.eisberg.co.uk

There is always that invitebility on January 1 that we make our New Year's resolutions - join the gym, get organised, do more around the house (I know the last one is not just me!) Some of my friends vow not to drink alocohol, and some of them have been suceeding. At a recent dinner party (which is now what I do because I'm not 19 anymore) I decided to take over some alcohol free wine to try. I'm going to be a bit ignornant here - it has never once occured to me to try alcohol free wine. In fact, I don't think I've even come across it in the supermarket. So when I was asked to try some, I was a bit unsure on what it would taste like. "It will taste like juice" is what I said to my other half and our friends. I was wrong. The Chardonnay went great with our curry and still tasted like wine, but without all those calories. It definatly got me thinking more about what I drink and is a great alternative to take to a dinner party.Visit Eisberg's website and the Love Your Liver website for more information!

0 comments: