A little while ago I was asked by We Are Cardiff to write my story for their website. I was a bit unsure of what to write about, consider...

WE ARE CARDIFF INTERVIEW

November 02, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

A little while ago I was asked by We Are Cardiff to write my story for their website. I was a bit unsure of what to write about, considering I have a love/hate relationship with Cardiff most of the time, and this blog was all about people who really love Cardiff. I would say most days I'm 65%. But that comes from my wanderlust, and determination to live elsewhere throughout my life. So I thought it would be better to write about what I feel it has given me over the years. That way nobody gets mad, right? Anyway, I thought I would share some pictures from my trip to Gelyns farm, where the lovely Ffion Matthews took some pictures of me for We Are Cardiff. A behind the scenes if you will.


0 comments: