Edward Scissorhands Let’s face it, if you’re watching films over the Halloween holidays you should watch at least one Tim Burton fi...

HALLOWEEN NIGHT IN: PART TWO

October 28, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments



Edward Scissorhands
Let’s face it, if you’re watching films over the Halloween holidays you should watch at least one Tim Burton film. What could be better than a tragic story about a boy with scissor’s for hands?!
Although told in Burton’s classic gothic manner, Edward Scissorhands is a heartfelt watch and quite possibly Johnny Depp’s greatest and most iconic role.

Hocus Pocus
As a kid, I would watch Hocus Pocus all the time at Halloween quite simply because it captures the season so well.
The witches (played by Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy) are great fun and more comical than scary, although they do have their moments as they terrorise the town on Halloween night.
 I was super proud of myself for baking the crust for the pie. I've had my battles with baking, but it all came up Milhouse this time round. I used a simple recipe from the BBC website. The maple cream was so addictive, I may have eaten more of that than I did pumpkin pie. It was like eating dreams.

0 comments: