Autumn is my favourite season of the year. All my favourite tv shows all start at the same time, and I stick to those American fall tv...

AUTUMN BLOGGING GOALS

October 06, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments


 Autumn is my favourite season of the year. All my favourite tv shows all start at the same time, and I stick to those American fall tv schedules like I was actually an American. There isn't anything new that has caught my eye, and I am still behind with shows like Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire and Homeland. But the best thing about all this tv is comedy. Americans do the best comedy - Louie, Curb your Enthusiasm, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation and Modern Family are all favourites here. Although, Guys with Kids is one show we will be avoiding.
So with it being a new month, what better time to start thinking about new goals? I decided on a few new goals that I want to achieve this month. 
1. Get better at baking - yep, I am the worst. So this month I aim to learn in the hopes that I can bake a decent cake.
2. Cook with less diary - As I barley eat meat anymore (does 95% vegetarian count?) I use even more diary than usual. I need to learn new recipes that don't need any dairy. 
3. Get better at inside food photography - I will be focusing more on recipes I cook at home from now on, so this is something I really need to get better at.

0 comments: