So the cheese festival was the event I was most excited about this month, this being the first time I got to go as press was awesome. I...

FOOD GOALS FOR SEPTEMBER

September 30, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

So the cheese festival was the event I was most excited about this month, this being the first time I got to go as press was awesome. It was by far the best food festival of the year, with Abergavenny being second.
 The Mighty Cheeseboard  provided some excellent posts on well, cheese. It is a great blog for all you cheese nerds (we are a real thing). Be sure to head over there and have a read.
From October onwards, I will be embarking on new projects and collaborations with some of my fellow bloggers. As well as learning about bubble tea and Italian cooking, I will also be attempting to learn how to bake cupcakes and generally get better at dessert making!

0 comments: