I always find that a trip to the deli inspires me instantly. Being surrounded by so much fresh produce and goodness always sets me in the ...

DELI LOVE

September 23, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I always find that a trip to the deli inspires me instantly. Being surrounded by so much fresh produce and goodness always sets me in the right mood for the day. I used to live right by Deli Rouge, and it was always the first place I would go after I had a bad day or a good day. Homemade pesto and a freshly baked baguette would always go down a treat.
 We have lots of great little deli's scattered about the city. Deli a GoGo in Whitchurch is a recent find. It's a lovely quaint village deli and sells some lovely treats.
There are of course the city centre delis. Madame Fromage and Wally's are great places to stock up on cheese and olives. I just love a deli. What about you?

0 comments: