Some of you may have noticed ( I know you're out there) that there have been a few small changes to the blog. The sidebar to your rig...

SITE UPDATES

August 19, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments


Some of you may have noticed ( I know you're out there) that there have been a few small changes to the blog. The sidebar to your right is now all fancy, as it was looking a little sad and neglected. So now you have some more things to click on, cause that's half the fun, right?!



Most of the content I had been posting that wasn't really related to the theme of the blog, will now be moved over to my new site (which is still under development). I will still be making some changes this week, but the extras will add more accessibility to the blog overall. The layout of the blog posts now have more consistency, larger size pictures and extra links on them. Live the dream.

I'm not a web designer, but I'd say I've been doing alright so far. There is no 'right way' to blog, but I'm still learning!

0 comments: