So this is the part where I put all the posts from August together in one neat blog post. August was a quieter month than July, the wea...

BEST BITS: AUGUST

August 30, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments


So this is the part where I put all the posts from August together in one neat blog post. August was a quieter month than July, the weather was a big factor for me not getting out and about as much as I would of liked. However, I do have lots planned for September!

August saw some other Cardiff bloggers review their favourite places to eat ( there are more for September) and I profiled some of Cardiff's great indoor markets, and there was that little nomination for the Wales Blog Awards!

I headed off to the Big Cheese and talked about my new found love of Blaenafon Cheese, I profiled Cardiff and Splott markets. St. Fagans got a shout out and kicked off the Favourite Places series. We had contributions from Cardiff residents/ bloggers Ben and Lola talking about New York Deli and The Magic Wrap. Lastly, I took some pictures of the Arcades. I also took pictures of cakes. Lots and lots of cake!

0 comments: