So everything should be back to normal now that I'm home. I had scheduled a post whilst I was away, but Google decided that was crazy ...

WEEKEND #3UPDATE

July 21, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

So everything should be back to normal now that I'm home. I had scheduled a post whilst I was away, but Google decided that was crazy talk and decided not to bother. I am in the middle of going through - and editing- hundreds of photos from my trip. I visited many markets and neighbourhoods which I will be focusing on for the next few posts. Oh, and that little protest that happened whilst I was there. I hope that is too distracting, but as well as being about Cardiff, from time to time I would like to look at other markets and such that I have experienced. Kind of like a little snapshot of my life. Anyway, for the time being, here is a picture of a super cute dog that was hanging out in a record store in Gracia. I want to smoosh his little face.

0 comments: