I don't really have what is classed as a 'normal' working week, therefore I don't often get to enjoy a full weekend off, s...

WEEKEND #1 UPDATE

July 08, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I don't really have what is classed as a 'normal' working week, therefore I don't often get to enjoy a full weekend off, so I have to make my own weekends whenever I can. If there is a chance I can get 2 weekend days off in a row, I will take them. This weekend had lots going on, I was very excited. I also worked 60 hours in 8 straight days so I could have Friday and Saturday off. Then I spent those 2 days out and about getting soaked and taking pictures, before spending this Sunday back in work. Needless to say, I have been surviving on tea and Graze boxes the whole time. I originally decided a strict 2 posts a week when I started the blog, but it has taken me out and about more than I thought it would, and I have so many ideas for the future, so I guess your stuck with me. Anyway, I aim to get part 2 of the Food Festival up on Monday and talk about the vendors from around Wales that I met, and although I am in no way qualified, talk about what I recommend. Mahoney out.

0 comments: