Pictures from Mr.Kodak+ Ms.Blackberry + my unhealthy obsession with sunglasses Over the next few weeks you will see a few changes around...

BLOG UPDATE

July 24, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

Pictures from Mr.Kodak+ Ms.Blackberry + my unhealthy obsession with sunglasses
Over the next few weeks you will see a few changes around here. As I am starting to find my feet with the blog, I will be making small changes, for example, to the layouts of posts. I'm still learning how it all works, and I see many changes and improvements that I can make all round. Allow me to try and explain.....

Part of the reason of me setting up the blog was to improve on my writing and photography and to have a creative outlet. I found so much inspiration in one place that it has made me want to work harder, better and stay focused on this blog. It has already provided me with opportunities to improve not just my skills, but to be better at other aspects of my life. I also want this to be a place for other people to become inspired to seek out what Cardiff has to offer, and to extend that in any new place (or old) you visit.

In fact, I intend to expand beyond Cardiff for the summer and hoping to find some charming seaside places and country lanes, anywhere I can get to before the sun dissapears. I have planned a full weekend of festivals, markets, farms and a BBQ. I will either be really fit from all the walking and travelling, or really fat from all the eating!

0 comments: