I discovered a few things the day I went down to check out this wonderful new market. 1. It was Armed Forces Day and I had zero idea and ...

ST MARY STREET MARKET

July 02, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I discovered a few things the day I went down to check out this wonderful new market. 1. It was Armed Forces Day and I had zero idea and 2. My camera, for all it's fancyness and expensiveness, is basically the Bambi of the DSLR world. Despite this crushing my pride, I managed to snap a few pictures and have a look around. The good/bad thing was that it was so busy I didn't have chance to really look at everything. I did manage to pick up some Elderflower Cordial, because that's the type of girl I am. It is also refreshing to have something to actually do on St. Mary Street that doesn't involve stumbling into McDonalds drunk (we've all been there, don't judge). I say this is a welcome additon to the centre of Cardiff, and a hopefully, with it's proximity to the castle, it attracts people to use the local coffee shops and also check out the arcades along the way. Bravo all round I say!

0 comments: