Ok, I have a secret. I never ever weigh my ingredients. Like 2% of the time perhaps. I know that's really bad, but it does feel good t...

SAVOURY MUFFINS

July 11, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

Ok, I have a secret. I never ever weigh my ingredients. Like 2% of the time perhaps. I know that's really bad, but it does feel good to get it off my chest. So, of course, I didn't weigh any of the ingredients I used to make my cheese, ham and spring onion muffins. Ages ago I came across a recipe for them in a Tesco magazine, and the other day I decided to look for said recipe and make the muffins. Turns out, I don't have it anymore, so I had to improvise ( I looked online) and came up with this batch. I felt a bit bad that I didn't save the recipe, as I still find it quaint to cut out recipes and stick them in a cute binder (or lame depending on your cool xp level). So here is the recipe I paid no attention to when I made these (note I did not use paprika. Cheese and paprika together? Who invents this stuff?) It's also good to serve warm and with lots of Avril's Country Kitchen whiskey mustard.

0 comments: