Over the next couple of months, I will be sharing all kinds of recipes that I love and cooking them all with locally bought ingredients. T...

HALLOUMI AND NEW POTATO ROSTI

June 27, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

Over the next couple of months, I will be sharing all kinds of recipes that I love and cooking them all with locally bought ingredients. The first recipe that I decided on attempting is one that I came across recently. I love a potato rosti and this recipe courtesy of Jonathan Edwards, takes a fresh approach. I was lucky enough to try his version at the Riverside market and instantly bought some Cothi Valley halloumi to use as part of my challenge. I decided to use some spring onions in mine and accompany it with asapargus and a fried duck egg. I bought everything (even the butter to fry) either at Riverside market or Cardiff market.

0 comments: