Looking at pictures of pancakes is great, yes? Yes it is. There is no point me including a recipe for pancakes as they are the easiest th...

MINI PANCAKES

June 30, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

 Looking at pictures of pancakes is great, yes? Yes it is. There is no point me including a recipe for pancakes as they are the easiest thing to make on earth. I decided I wanted to make mini pancakes and cover them in syrup and butter. I didn't feel guilty in the slightest, it was the best. I love them to be nice and fluffy, so I always include baking powder to ensure they rise nicely. Also, you would think getting that nice perfectly rounded shape is just so easy, it's not. Pastry cutters we used to achieve such a look. Cookbooks lie.

Update, I decided to add in the link for the best pancakes ever. The secret is the buttermilk.

Bruce Paltrow's World-Famous Pancakes

0 comments: