I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the people who have viewed my blog over the last couple of weeks, and for their support and ...

JULY RECAP

June 28, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the people who have viewed my blog over the last couple of weeks, and for their support and encouragement. I set this up as something to keep challenging and pushing myself to learn more, so the fact that people read it makes it extra special for me. I have a very busy July, and there is a lot of things coming up in and around Cardiff, and I will be posting some food related photos from my trip to Barcelona. I'm also excited to be able to have the chance to photograph the next Tiger Bay Brawler bout in Newport, and there is also the launching of the new street market in St. Mary's street. I will be at all of the dates I have posted, so I hope to see you there as well!

0 comments: