Like Oprah, I have many favourite things, and three of those things right now are Olives Et Al ’s genius dressings. You could be the worst ...

OLIVE ET AL'S SALAD DRESSING REVIEW

June 09, 2012 Lauren Mahoney 0 Comments

Like Oprah, I have many favourite things, and three of those things right now are Olives Et Al’s genius dressings. You could be the worst cook in the world, add one of these to your food and voila, you are the new Nigella (sadly, they don’t actually make you cook alluringly) but you get my drift. The chili and mint dressing practically goes with anything, and works wonders in a tabbouleh salad (my current obsession). I buy these little bottled dreams at my local Cook store on Wellfield Road, for the bargain price of £3.75 (you might not think that is a bargain, then you haven’t tasted them).

Shallot & Orange
Chili & Mint
Pink Mojo



0 comments: